DSCR stands for Debt Service Coverage Ratio, and our DSCR mortgage is designed to help real estate investors and property owners finance their properties with greater flexibility and control. Unlike traditional mortgages that focus primarily on the borrower’s credit score and income, DSCR mortgages look at the cash flow of the property itself to determine the borrower’s ability to repay the loan.
With a DSCR mortgage, borrowers can secure financing for their properties based on the property’s actual income and expenses. This means that borrowers with lower credit scores or irregular income streams can still qualify for financing if their properties generate enough cash flow to cover the loan payments.
- No ratio loans
- Condotels, mixed use, 5-8 units
- 40- & 30-year fixed, 5/6 & 7/6 ARM terms
- Eligible for Non-Permanent Residents and Foreign Nationals (under Foreign National DSCR Program)
- Ownership of any property within the past 24 months
- Short-term rentals up to 80% CLTV
- No income no employment
- Max cash-on-hand $1 million, no limit for CLTV <55%
- DSCR as low as 0 (min. FICO 620)
- Gift Funds allowed
- Min Borrower Contribution is 20%
- Mixed-use and multi-family (5-8 units) allowed
Program rates and parameters are subject to change without notice. Turn times are estimates and are not warranted or guaranteed.